AIB-LAC is a chapter of the Academy of International Business, and is a leading association of scholars and specialists in the field of international business in Latin America. AIB-LAC organizes an annual conference, aimed at scholars and PhD students from Latin America working in the international business field, along with scholars from other regions interested in Latin America.
The Academy of International Business (AIB) is the leading association of scholars and specialists in the field of international business.
- Established in 1959
- 3175 members in 93 different countries
Members include scholars from the leading academic institutions as well as consultants and researchers with an interest in international business.
The Academy currently offers individual memberships as well as institutional memberships.
- Most constructive reviewer
- Most enthusiastic track chair
- Best conference paper
- Best mentor for Latin American and Caribbean researchers
- Cuervo-Cazurra & Newburry award: to the scholar that contributes to most to the scientific capacity of academics in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Award 2019
- Alvaro Cuervo-Cazurra
- Bill Newburry
- Robert Grosse
- Award 2019
- AIB-LAT Publications
- Palgrave Book Series – International Business in Latin America and the Caribbean”
- AIB-LAT conference special issues
- Multinational Business Review (MBR)
- Oficial AIB Publications
- AIB Insights
- Regional publications
- RAE – Revista de Administração de Empresas
Communications Officer: Dinora Floriani, Brazil
Phone: +55 47 991014527