AIB FELLLOWS PANEL
- The Women AIB Fellows: Hidden Stories/Giving Voice – Coordinated by Lorraine Eden, including Nancy Adler, Ruth Aguilera, Mary Yoko Brannen, Cristina Gibson, Marjorie Lyles, Rosalie Tung and Becky Reuber.
- Grand Challenges – Coordinated by Alvaro Cuervo-Cazurra, including Jonathan Doh, Don Lessard and Tarun Khanna
- Ethics beyond do’s and don’ts – Coordinated by Rosalie Tung, including Denis G. Arnold, Lorraine Eden and Anne-Wil Harzing
- Education – Coordinated by Willian Newburry (FIU), including Jose de La Torre and Jorge Talavera
- The future of GVCs in Latin America – restructuring, resilience, regionalization of multinationals and local firms – Coordinated by Maria Tereza Leme Fleury, including Timothy Sturgeon, Diego Finchelstein, Afonso Fleury, Miguel Montoya and Santiago Mingo.
- Innovation and the New Middle Classes in Emerging Markets – Coordinated by Alvaro Cuervo-Cazurra, including S. Tamer Cavusgil, Georgia State University, Alvaro Cuervo-Cazurra, Northeastern University, Ravi Ramamurti, Northeastern University, Peter Williamson, Cambridge University. Moderation: Miguel A. Montoya
- Theory Development in International Business – Coordinated by Alvaro Cuervo-Cazurra, including Ruth V. Aguilera (Northeastern University), Alvaro Cuervo-Cazurra (Northeastern University), Jonathan Doh (Villanova University), Lorraine Eden (Texas A&M University). Moderation: Maria Alejandra Gonzalez-Perez
More details will be available soon.